Northern Virginia Field Team Manager
Seeking experienced professional to manage a business’ field campaign connecting homeowners to a no-cost utility program in Virginia that lowers their energy and water consumption resulting in lower bills and environmental impact.
This is a significant opportunity for a change-maker who values pragmatism as well as environmentalism. Our vision for 2015 is lofty, and the ideal candidate will have a dynamic skill set that connects people and solutions expediently.
- Coauthoring the campaign’s strategic plan
- Establishing ambitious yet realistic performance goals
- Recruitment, training and supporting a team of field canvassers
- Coordinate schedules, supplies and data for field canvassers
- Recruit strategic allies for increased market penetration
- Communicate vital information up and down organizational chart
- All training and materials
- Technical and logistical support
- Strategic advisement and managerial support
- Professional development opportunities
- Great compensation (competitive base salary + performance bonuses)
This position is a Type-A’s dream (e.g. you know what MBTI means). The ideal candidate is extroverted, results-driven, organized, efficient, adaptable, collaborative, reliable, empathic and experienced. Working with a team that works with the public is not easy. In addition to the qualities listed above, you appreciate a sense of humor, recognize absurdity in its many forms, and would rather work with great people than worry about what’s on someone’s business card.
The position is full time with a base salary and performance incentives. Evening and weekend availability is likely (telework). Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of experience working on grassroots canvassing initiatives in a leadership position.
Please respond with a statement of interest and resume to this ad with “FIELD TEAM MANAGER, NOVA 2015” in the subject line to Whitney Cooper at email@example.com.