Northern Virginia Field Canvasser
Want to make money helping people and the environment?
Currently seeking bright, motivated and reliable field staff to perform field outreach by connecting homeowners to a no-cost utility program in Virginia that lowers their energy and water consumption that results in lower bills and environmental impact! To put it simply: the utility company pays us to help!
Our team has big plans for 2015, and this is a great opportunity to break into the sustainability field for results-driven candidates who want to make a difference. We have part-time and full-time positions requiring late afternoon, early evening and/or weekend availability.
- Going door to door educating people about the program
- Getting people to sign up to participate
- Collecting and recording information about the participant’s home
- Installing straightforward energy- and water-efficiency products
- Reporting data back to our management team
- All training and materials
- Technical and logistical support
- Professional development opportunities
- Great compensation ($/sign-up + performance bonuses)
This position is a great fit for someone with a friendly nature, outgoing personality and excellent communication skills. Reliable, organized and results-oriented individuals who enjoy helping people will thrive in this position. Access to transportation and a mobile phone are required.
Please respond with a statement of interest and resume to this ad with “FIELD CANVASSER, NOVA 2015” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org