Energy Efficiency Operations Assistant
Elysian Energy is one of the area’s leading providers of residential energy efficiency services. We are passionate about our work to provide expertise, data-driven recommendations, and building improvements that increase comfort, safety, and energy efficiency in the built environment. We save our clients money while reducing negative impacts on our environment.
Now accepting applications for an Operations Assistant to aid with scheduling, data entry, and supplies coordination for Home Performance with Energy Star and other energy efficiency programs. This is a full-time position that will report to the Audit Program Manager.
- Assist with scheduling for energy efficiency programs in Maryland and DC
- Speak with customers over the phone to explain services and handle issues
- Help coordinate, organize, and stock supplies and equipment for energy audits
- Perform data-entry and manage reports for different programs
- Coordinate sub-contractor site visits and work
- Support the rest of the Operations Team with administrative tasks as needed
We will train all motivated candidates with preference given to those with the following:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Google Calendars and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Salesforce, or ability to quickly learn new, evolving CRM system
- Extremely detail oriented
- Familiarity with residential construction and/or building science
A Place to Grow/Benefits
- Health insurance (dental and vision)
- Retirement package
- Mentors with a breadth of experience
- Passionate staff
- Travel expenses stipend
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid fun day
- Paid volunteer days
- Field shadowing
The ideal candidate is energetic, personable, and self-motivated with a demonstrated passion for contributing to the sustainability movement. Salary range is based on experience. Benefits phased in over the course of two years.
Elysian Energy is an equal opportunity employer. To apply to Elysian Energy please send resume and cover letter to our Audit Program Manager, Megan Murray at email@example.com.