Due to COVID-19, Elysian Energy has created a new protocol for scheduling, organizing, and performing appointments for our customers. We will prepare customers and perform our services in a way that will greatly reduce possible risk of COVID-19 spreading to or from our employees and our customers. Elysian Energy is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and customers.
In-Home Safety Precautions
Our Field Technicians will take the following steps while in your home:
- Wear respirators or masks at all times
- Maintain a distance of ten feet from the customer whenever possible
- Wear shoe coverings when in the home
- Have at their disposal a full kit of Personal Protective Equipment, including spare masks, hand sanitizer, sanitizing sprays and wipes, and tyvek suits
We require customers take the following steps while our Field Technicians are in your home:
- Prior to your appointment, please report to our scheduler any possible symptoms of or exposure to COVID-19
- Wear a mask when the Field Technician is near
- Reduce the occupants in the home to only the essential people during the time of the appointment (i.e. no guests during the appointment)
- When payment is required, we are not accepting cash at this time
After our home visit:
- The Field Technician will regularly wipe down all equipment that was used in the home
- The Field Technician will use hand sanitizer or wash hands immediately
In addition to the appointment-related precautions, Elysian Energy also has implemented the following policies:
- Our Field Staff are provided with COVID tests and required to to take tests if any symptoms arise.
- Our Office Staff are working mostly from home.