Outbound Sales and Data Coordination Specialist
Elysian Energy is seeking an enthusiastic customer service representative to perform outbound calls and perform some amount of data management each week.
This work will directly impact utility customers by lowering their bills and their impact on the planet! Outbound sales specialists place calls to consumers to explain the Quick Home Energy Check-up service created by the Empower MD Act of 2008. This may be cold calling or working off leads, but regardless, you will need to know how to communicate with customers, have great organizational skills and be able to multi-task and prioritize in high-volume, fast-paced environments.
This work is part-time with the potential to transition to full time. The hours will be unique to accommodate ideal outbound calling times. All training for this position would occur out of the Silver Spring location with an opportunity for off-site work in the future.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Successfully pursue new customers through outbound calling strategies
- Achieve weekly/daily calling goals
- Collaborate with peers and other schedulers to ensure attainment of goals
- Complete the necessary amount of data entry and management each week
- Participate in staff meetings and contribute to sales and marketing meetings on calling efforts to advance the sales cycle
Summary of Qualifications:
- Demonstrated success of understanding business objectives and meeting goals
- Customer focused and highly responsive
- Exceptional persuasive verbal and written communication skills with excellent telephone skills
- High attention to detail and ability to work in a fast past work environment
- Completion of sales skills or phone skills training is preferred
- Ability to work with Excel
Compensation for this position is negotiable, but there is potential for performance based incentives.
To apply, please send a detailed resume and cover letter explaining your expertise for this position to email@example.com attn., Whitney Cooper, Operations Manager at Elysian Energy.