Field Team Manager
We are seeking an experienced Field Team Manager to manage a business’ field campaign connecting homeowners to our energy-related home improvement programs in Maryland. This is a significant opportunity for a change-maker who values pragmatism as well as environmentalism. Our vision is lofty and the ideal candidate will have a dynamic skill set that connects people and solutions expediently.
- Co-authoring the campaign’s strategic plan & performance goals
- Recruitment, training and supporting a team of field canvassers
- Coordinate schedules, supplies and data for field canvassers
- Recruit strategic allies for increased market penetration
- Communicate vital information up and down organizational chart
- Evening and weekend work likely
- All training and materials
- Technical and logistical support
- Strategic advisement and managerial support
- Professional development opportunities
- Great compensation (competitive base salary + performance bonuses)
- Competitive benefits package
- 401k retirement plan
- 15 paid vacation days
- 4 paid days to volunteer in the community
The ideal candidate has/is:
- 3-5 years of experience working on grassroots canvassing initiatives in a leadership position
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
- Results Driven, Adaptable, Collaborative, Empathetic, Extroverted
- Valid Driver’s License + Insured Vehicle
- Experience with canvassing and door-to-door outreach
- Experience managing a team
- High School or Bachelors Degree (preferred)
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Elysian Energy is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply to Elysian Energy, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.