Energy Efficiency Operations Assistant
Elysian Energy is the area’s leading provider of residential energy efficiency services. We are passionate about our work to provide expertise, data-driven recommendations, and building improvements that increase comfort, safety, and energy efficiency in the built environment. We save our clients money while reducing negative impacts on our environment.
Now accepting applications for an Operations Assistant to aid with scheduling, data entry, and supplies coordination for several energy efficiency programs. This is a full time position that will report to the COO/CFO.
This position offers the opportunity to work with the area’s leader in residential energy efficiency in efforts to help homeowners reduce their environmental impact while saving on their energy bills.
- Assist with scheduling for energy efficiency programs in Maryland
- Help coordinate, organize, and stock supplies for energy efficiency programs
- Perform data-entry, verify data weekly, prepare weekly reports for different programs
- Speak with customers over the phone to explain services and handle issues
- Assist with the acquisition and coordination of multifamily energy efficiency projects.
- Printing, sorting and preparing mail for various marketing needs and for different programs
- Support the rest of the Operations team with administrative tasks as needed
The ideal candidate is energetic, personable and self-motivated with a demonstrated passion for contributing to the sustainability movement. We will train all motivated candidates with preference given to those with the following:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Google Calendars and Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Familiarity with Salesforce, or ability to quickly learn new, evolving CRM system
- Extremely detail oriented
- Familiarity with residential construction and/or building science
- Spanish Fluency preferred (not required)
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- COVID Vaccination
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Dental and Vision insurance premiums fully paid
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off (Three Weeks Vacation, Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Partial Telework Available
- One Paid Fun Day
- Three Paid Volunteer Days
- Company Dog – Gaia
Resume will not be considered without a detailed statement of interest/cover letter.
Elysian Energy is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply online here or contact email@example.com to apply.