Energy Efficiency Marketing Intern – Fall 2022
Elysian Energy is the area’s leading provider of residential energy efficiency services. We are passionate about our work to provide expertise, data-driven recommendations, and building improvements that increase comfort, safety, and energy efficiency in the built environment. We save our clients money while reducing negative impacts on our environment.
This position offers the opportunity to work with the area’s leader in residential energy efficiency in efforts to help homeowners reduce their environmental impact while saving on their energy bills.
Responsibilities could include but are not limited to:
- Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing materials, which could include articles and blog posts
- Updating our customer data
- Online outreach and promotion using facebook, twitter, and more
- Review and edit website content and layout
- Perform customer outreach
We will train all motivated candidates with preference given to those with the following:
- High school diploma (some college preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated interest in marketing
- Basic HTML or WordPress experience
- Print or Web Design experience
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace Apps and Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel- Desire to work in energy efficiency and/or sustainability
The ideal candidate is energetic, personable and self-motivated with a demonstrated passion for contributing to the sustainability movement.
- Strong written communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- COVID Vaccination
This is a paid internship with the potential for growth. Pay is $14 per hour.
Elysian Energy is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply online here or send your resume, a statement of interest, and a short writing sample (300-500 words) to Ethan Balis at email@example.com with the job title in the subject line. Resumes will not be considered without a detailed statement of interest or cover letter in your email.